If you are a First Time Home Buyer, you will want to know how to go about purchasing a home and how to obtain a mortgage.
Talk with your Get A Better Mortgage specialist to review your current income and expenses. We will help you take into account how your new mortgage may change your monthly expenses. Securing a pre-approval with a lender that checks your credit rating will allow you to get an idea about how much mortgage you may qualify for, so you can have a price range in mind when you look at different properties.
When applying for a mortgage, you will need:
- A copy of the accepted Offer To Purchase Agreement
- A copy of the MLS Real Estate Listing.
- A salary letter and paystub from your employer (self-employed buyers may require financial statements for the past two years as well as personal income tax returns).
- Confirmation of your down payment (e.g. your bank statements or a gift letter).
- A list of all your assets and debts
- If you are buying a home to be constructed, bring a picture of the property, a copy of the building plans and specifications, the land survey, plus your agreement with the builder.
It is very important you get the best advice and mortgage services when buying your first home. Working with Get A Better Mortgage offers a personalized service that is professional, ethical and knowledgeable. We will provide you with best interest rates and product comparisons and will guide you to the best mortgage. We have 35 years of experience to assist you in making the best financial decisions to ensure a successful and trouble free mortgage.